The second round of the 2015 French Open has finished and wtafinals.com takes a look back at the leading stories from the previous two days. Mirjana Lucic-Baroni causes a massive shakeup to the top of the Road to Singapore Singles Leaderboard, Francesca Schiavone and Svetlana Kuznetsova have another titanic battle at a Grand Slam and players interact with a talking car?
- When a player bursts onto the scene, incredible pressure and expectations sometimes creep in their mind. How do WTA Rising Stars manage those pressures, especially during a Grand Slam?
- Mirjana Lucic-Baroni stunned Simona Halep in the third round of the U.S. Open last year. This time, fate struck again in the second round, upsetting the RTS No.2.
- WTA Rising Star Madison Keys is eager to prove that her Australian Open semifinal run was no fluke.
- 2010 champion Francesca Schiavone outlasted 2009 winner Svetlana Kuznetsova in a near-5 hour marathon at the 2011 Australian Open. They met again in the second round and the Italian won in a 229-minute marathon.
- Caroline Wozniacki may have been upset in the second round by Julia Goerges, but she still was able to make a new friend – a car? WTA Rising Star Belinda Bencic also had a chat with her set of wheels.
- The most anticipated third round matchup formed with No.1 Serena Williams taking on Victoria Azarenka, the No.27 seed. Williams leads their head-to-head 15-3, but Azarenka pushed Serena to the brink, including their last meeting in Madrid where the Belarussian had 3 match points.